Mixed color Gerberas
The new year calls for new beginnings that needs nothing but the happiness and emotions of all colours. Cheering moments such as these, these twelve mixed coloured Gerberas are perfect for your evergreen wishes! Send some to friends and family, and watch them bloom flawlessly just like these!
- Start by removing the bouquet wrapper.
- Cut the stems by one or two inches from the bottom to ensure better water intake.
- Choose a vase and fill it with water.
- Remove the leaves below the water level to prevent bacterial growth.
- Add two tablespoons of Lemon Juice and sugar into the water.
- Make sure to place the vase in indirect sunlight.
|test 1||Bunch of 12 mixed colored Gerberas A glass vase|